Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tuesday Night Project 2013


This past Tuesday Ava Flava and I performed for the 4th year in a row at Tuesday Night Project in Little Tokyo. As a matter of fact, it was 4 years ago this month we had our first show ever as the Chocolate Chips! (Truth be told, we debuted as "Mista Cookie Jar and Tha Big Seeds"...that night we changed it to "Chocolate Chips"!!)


In the picture above, Ava had just turned 8! This was the show that kick started it all. One of our favorite shows EVER!  And 4 years later, this past show, we debuted an unreleased song, "My My My" (a nostalgic look back at the kids growing up), as well as the KPL mash up Dean Jones original, "Just Another Finger." As a performer, there's nothing like playing fresh material. Always mad love at the TNP!

My, my, my how we've grown!

Here's a pic of the whole fam on our way to Little Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment