Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Joey the Dogg on Dawen's Top 10 Asian American Tracks of 2009

Check it out gang! The second track off the Love Bubble, Joey the Dogg, made Dawen's Top 10 Asian American Tracks of 2009! Peep the article @ BiCoastalBitchin.com. Dawen says, "When I first heard CJ perform this song with guitars, djembe and children in tow, I couldn’t help but wish that I was a kid again. Regardless of whether you like kids or not, Mista Cookie Jar will bring out the kid in you."

Also, I got a lil shout out on Angry Asian Man's blog...! He says,, "That is some musical madness! And I like it."

If you haven't checked out Dawen's music, you should. I'm fortunate enough to have met him at the Tuesday Night Cafe performances. He's an amazing songwriter, singer & pianist as well. An honor to have made the list by such an accomplished performer. He also just happens to be a really swell guy. Check out his video for Wake Up here! Hella smooth yall...

One more thing, there will be a Joey the Dogg video coming soon! We're sewing up the costume for Lucas as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment